Thursday, June 25, 2015

How the watchOS 2.0 Update Will Make Your Apple Watch Even Better

watchOS-2_Lead_Image

Though the Apple Watch went on sale just a little over two months ago, Apple is set to release the next major update to the watchOS software that powers the device in the Fall. I have had my Apple Watch for a few weeks now, and I’ve learned to use it for its most distinctive purposes, like providing access to data beyond the iPhone. I’ve never expected the watch to replace my phone, but I do want it to put data and other features literally at arm’s reach. This is why Apple’s watchOS 2.0 will be an incredible update for watch users. Watch Faces and Complications During the work week, I mainly use the...

Read the full article: How the watchOS 2.0 Update Will Make Your Apple Watch Even Better

http://ift.tt/1eJdNqG

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment