Tuesday, April 26, 2016

If Your Mouse Lags & Stutters in Games, This May Be the Issue

shutterstock_295813154

Recently, I was forced to be without my precious gaming PC for a couple days. It was a devastating experience that left me cold and empty inside, forced to only play games on my laptop, which was not ideal. It became much worse when I decided to launch Diablo 3 and found my mouse was stuttering and lagging all over the screen. If you’ve ever experienced this, then you know it makes gaming nearly impossible. But I managed to find out the source of the problem and how to fix it. Essentially, the issue comes from the way Windows scales its interface on higher resolution...

Read the full article: If Your Mouse Lags & Stutters in Games, This May Be the Issue

http://ift.tt/1XU2EUr

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment