Friday, April 29, 2016

Export Your Notes from Evernote to OneNote for Free Premium Features

export-evernote-onenote

I never thought I would hear myself saying this, but I am starting to get Evernote fatigue. I’m the guy who wrote the MakeUseOf Evernote manual, and my favorite T-shirt is the grey Evernote one with the elephants. But I am tired of paying the annual Premium price (which has gone up), and the desktop app can get a bit too glitchy. So what should I do? I briefly considered installing a private wiki on my website, but the thought of sifting through almost 6,500 unsorted Evernote files made me flinch. When I saw that Microsoft has brought out a...

Read the full article: Export Your Notes from Evernote to OneNote for Free Premium Features

http://ift.tt/1N6FHNl

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment