Wednesday, October 28, 2015

This One Trick Can Make Your iPhone Battery Last for Days

iphone-low-power-mode-battery-life

As an iPhone 6s Plus user, I’ve noticed significant improvements to battery life due to the upgraded hardware and the latest iOS update. I certainly can’t complain about battery life, but it’s always nice to squeeze a little extra out of one’s device. By now, any iOS 9 user should be well aware of the battery-saving feature that automatically prompts you to switch to Low Power Mode when your device drops below 20% battery life. i am trying to download this iOS update for my iPhone, but it is killing my battery and I am on campus and have no charger...

Read the full article: This One Trick Can Make Your iPhone Battery Last for Days

http://ift.tt/1N6VQAe

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment