Monday, August 31, 2015

Why Upgrading from Windows XP to Linux is Easier than You Think

windows-xp-linux

Since at least the mid 1980’s, I’ve been a Microsoft Windows guy. After testing a few interesting Linux distros, I can honestly say that Linux is actually winning me over. From MS-DOS through Windows 8.1, I remained staunch in my defense that the only way to have a full and productive experience as a computer user was to have a Windows PC with access to the wealth of software available to Windows users. However, after recently trying Chromebook, it dawned on me that maybe other operating systems can be just as productive. Since Chrome OS is actually based on the...

Read the full article: Why Upgrading from Windows XP to Linux is Easier than You Think

http://ift.tt/1LGeIn3

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment