Thursday, August 27, 2015

Make an Easy Switch to Chromebook Now (and Never Look Back)

from-windows-to-chromebook

I’ve always been a Windows guy, at least as long as I’ve been working for MakeUseOf. Windows 95, Windows ME, XP, Windows 7… like many of you I’ve adopted, studied the OS, adapted, and eventually learned to love each of them for different reasons. Are you curious to know why as of today, I’m a Chromebook guy? There are plenty of reasons you may consider switching your OS of choice. If you’re like me, you might have considered trying out a Linux distro or two that looked most like the latest Windows OS, but never had the courage or the time...

Read the full article: Make an Easy Switch to Chromebook Now (and Never Look Back)

http://ift.tt/1JAN2At

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment