Tuesday, March 28, 2017

6 Reasons Your Favorite Linux OS Is Plagued by Bugs

linux-os-bugs

I’ve been a long-time GNOME user, but for the past few months, I was in a loving relationship with Elementary OS. I found much to love in the minimalist Linux-based operating system, and I encouraged readers to give it a try. But that has changed. The number of bugs I encountered grew over time, and I’ve recently had enough. As a freelance writer, the only thing I need is a working laptop. If that’s not reliable, then I’m wasting time trying to fix the one tool my job requires. This isn’t the first time this has happened. Sometimes Linux distributions that...

Read the full article: 6 Reasons Your Favorite Linux OS Is Plagued by Bugs

http://ift.tt/2o7hpLO

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment