Monday, November 28, 2016

How to Remove Locations From Google Maps and Google Now

remove-google-maps-commute-times-featured

Google Now is an extremely powerful assistant on your Android phone. Without you even asking, it brings sports updates, shipping notifications, and news that you’ll enjoy reading. As it integrates with more apps and services, Google Now is getting even better. One of the most useful pairings is Google Now teaming up with Google Maps. This brings you updates about your daily commute, but it’s also smart enough to learn where you typically drive on certain days. Google Now asked me if I wanted recommendations about my commute to work;. Google, I work in my living room; I'm looking forward...

Read the full article: How to Remove Locations From Google Maps and Google Now

http://ift.tt/2gypBwA

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment