Thursday, September 22, 2016

How to Use the iCloud Control Panel to Sync Data Between Your iPhone & Windows

sync-iphone-windows

Do you regularly have to work on a Windows computer. And are you looking for a way to keep your iPhone data in sync? The iCloud Control Panel could be the tool you’ve been looking for. I am rapidly transforming into an unashamed and proud Apple fanboy. So when I have to come through to the office to use the Windows PC, I am suddenly leaving my beloved Apple ecosystem. I know, first world problems. Say awww for me. Despite Apple retiring the Windows version of Safari, it still offers a Windows version of the iCloud Control Panel. Using this...

Read the full article: How to Use the iCloud Control Panel to Sync Data Between Your iPhone & Windows

http://ift.tt/2d0h6wf

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment