Friday, August 26, 2016

Which Brands Are Best When Buying a Wireless Router?

best-brands-router

I hate shopping for wireless routers. Not that I shop for them often, mind you, but when I do it’s always a nightmare to some degree or other. There are too many important features to consider and I want one that will last a few years at least. Indeed, my biggest fear is buying one that won’t last, and unfortunately the ratio of high-to-low-quality routers has plummeted over the past decade. Sure, the features and speeds might have improved, but we’ve paid the price in other areas. Then again, some brands care about their reputations and the products they put...

Read the full article: Which Brands Are Best When Buying a Wireless Router?

http://ift.tt/2buHMCG

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment