Thursday, May 26, 2016

Why Mobile Weight Loss Apps Suck More Than a Vacuum

weight-loss-apps-suck

Once you start getting older, it’s a whole lot harder to keep the weight off, so wouldn’t it be nice if there were smartphone weight loss apps that actually worked? Yeah, good luck with that. Over the last five years, I’ve tested at least a dozen different apps on my Android phone to help manage my weight and my health. Over those five years, I’ve learned one important lesson: Weight loss apps suck. There are apps out there that’ll help you track the calories you eat, log your weight-lifting sessions, track your runs, measure how many steps you take during...

Read the full article: Why Mobile Weight Loss Apps Suck More Than a Vacuum

http://ift.tt/20G9huz

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment