Friday, March 25, 2016

7 Reasons You Should Avoid Subscribing to Netflix

avoid-netflix-subscription

Let me start with a disclaimer: I’ve been a faithful Netflix subscriber for many years. I’m a huge proponent of abandoning cable television and I’ve experienced my share of cord cutting benefits. So this suggestion to avoid Netflix is not coming from an anti-Netflix bias. The truth is, while Netflix is certainly an amazing and worthwhile service for many people, it may not be the right service for you. Just as there are pitfalls to cutting the cord, there are downsides to Netflix that you might consider to be deal-breakers. So before you hop aboard the Netflix hype train, take a moment to consider these imperfections. 1....

Read the full article: 7 Reasons You Should Avoid Subscribing to Netflix

http://ift.tt/22Lm8NU

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment