Thursday, November 26, 2015

9 Ways Evernote Can Help Develop Your Creativity

evernote-creativity

For the first time in donkey’s years, I have put on my Shakespeare hat and started to write crime fiction. It actually looks good too, because I have eventually realized that the best way to go about writing a 50,000 word novel is to plan everything beforehand. Well, not everything, as that spoils the spontaneous fun of writing, but nearly everything. To keep everything in order, I first tried Scrivener, but it really didn’t click with me. So now I am writing the actual book in Google Docs. But the organization? All of that is in Evernote. Evernote is a...

Read the full article: 9 Ways Evernote Can Help Develop Your Creativity

http://ift.tt/1NvAcXX

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment