Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Can I Use The Periscope App With My PC or Mac?

periscope-pc

Melinda Juarez Asks: I’m a really big fan of the Periscope app, and would love to use it on my PC. Is there any way to “back door” it in order to get it to run on my computer? Matthew’s Reply: Periscope is an app that seemingly appeared out of nowhere, and in hardly any time has managed to become utterly ubiquitous, penetrating our technological consciousnesses much like Ello did last year. But unlike Ello, Periscope is owned by Twitter, meaning that it’s unlikely to fade away any time soon. Periscope joined Vine in Twitter’s growing collection of video-oriented applications, and already...

Read the full article: Can I Use The Periscope App With My PC or Mac?

http://ift.tt/1KyxrD7

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment