Thursday, May 25, 2017

20 Tips Every First-Time Chromebook User Should Know

new-chromebook-user-tips

So you’ve taken the time to consider the Chromebook’s upsides and downsides and decided to get one? Great choice! I got my first Chromebook several months ago and I’ve never been happier with a laptop. And while your mileage may vary, I’m sure you’ll be happy with yours too. But Chromebooks do come with a learning curve. Your new device will feel weird compared to a MacBook or Surface Laptop, so give it time. After a week or so, I promise you’ll fall in love. That being said, here are several Chromebook tips and tricks to speed up that process....

Read the full article: 20 Tips Every First-Time Chromebook User Should Know

http://ift.tt/2rlkWHM

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment