Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Microsoft Edge Review From A Die-Hard Chrome User

edge-vs-chrome

Make no mistake, I am a die-hard Chrome user. I’ve never used (or even installed) Firefox, Safari, Opera, or anything else. I used Internet Explorer up until early 2010, made the switch about one year after Chrome’s initial release, and since then I’ve never looked back. Perhaps that’s short-sighted and naïve, but I’m happy. I’m heavily invested in the Google ecosystem, so I’ve got all the tools I need at my fingertips, I frequently use a Chromebook (with which Chrome predictably works beautifully), and I know my way around the back-end settings like the back of my hand. Why, therefore,...

Read the full article: A Microsoft Edge Review From A Die-Hard Chrome User

http://ift.tt/1R6ek4V

via MakeUseOf

0 comments:

Post a Comment